Another epic fail with those Hatchimals!!
Anyone who bought those hatchimals bath bombs for their kids DO NOT USE THEM! That video going around isn’t a joke they do cause chemical burns I put my hand in the water to test it and it instantly started burning!
Maybe now they will take these silly things off the market. Maybe now they will ban this company from making anymore of these horrible toys. Obviously they need to find a new path in life.
Comment below if you were someone who bought these bath bombs. We would love to Here from you.